1 cup baby Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
6 eggs, scrambled
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 package rolled pie dough
1 cup baby bella mushrooms, chopped
1/4 cup chopped shallots
1 teaspoon kosher salt
3 cups packed fresh baby spinach, chopped
1 bunch broccolini, stems removed and roughly chopped
1/2 cup diced baby bell peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and take the pie dough out of the refrigerator.
2. Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil, add potatoes and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Combine scrambled eggs, cream cheese and milk in a large bowl (it's OK if there are small clumps of cream cheese).
4. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, shallots and salt, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the spinach and broccolini and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until the liquid is almost evaporated. Add the baby bell peppers and sauté for an additional minute. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
5. Unroll pie dough and roll with a rolling pin until it's about an inch larger in diameter. Place the pie dough in a 10-inch cast iron pan and press into the bottom and up the sides. Trim any overhanging dough. Set aside.
6. Place the potatoes in a single layer on the bottom of the quiche crust. Stir cooled, sautéed vegetables in with the scrambled eggs and pour the egg mixture over the potatoes.
7. Place in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes until the center is set and the crust is browned. Remove from oven and serve hot.
Copyrights 2017 : Ryan Scott